Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Wonderful Wednesday #1

Welcome to the first Wonderful Wednesday post of "According to Mishi"! I've totally made this up on a whim as of right now (the name really, I had been contemplating this idea for a while now), but I wanted to make a sort-of "pick-me-up" post for each week that would inspire me and encourage me to keep updating more regularly and for me to recognize and appreciate the things in life that make me happy! So, basically Wonderful Wednesday posts will be just little snippets of things that I appreciate each week! So let's get started!





TOTORO COOKIES!!! and baking in general!!!! I've realized that I have become an avid lover and admirer of everything sweet and confectionary! I love to watch it being made, making it myself, and of course, EATING IT! :D I can't wait to start baking some things of my own! I hope to include some various cooking recipes here at According to Mishi. Baking really is another passion of mine! If you have a taste for baking too, check out the lj community; bakebakebake! they are always posting delicious and decadent creations!

♥ Super Junior's new album, BONAMANA [REPACKAGE]. <3 Every single song is beautiful and amazing! I've been non-stop listening to this soundtrack for about two weeks now! They really make me feel better when I'm down. Be sure to check it out and support Super Junior! Yesasia.com is a great place to buy Korean Pop CDs online!

Vampires Suck! The Movie!!! This looks SO FUNNY. Me, Andrew and Steven are seeing it today and I'll have to see if it stands up to its trailer! I think everyone knew this was coming sooner or later.

haha, well, that's it for now! The list could go on and on but I have to save for the upcoming weeks~! :D

~mishi

No comments:

Post a Comment